Summer Ruche

Monday, September 27, 2010

Painting with water... literally!


So this probably seems like I'm desperate for something to post, but I'm not. I needed some more outdoor activities for my son, that kept us close to home, while my daughter was napping indoors. We are currently in an apartment, which means limited yard space. So I had to get creative. With an old make-up brush and a Halloween bucket full of water, my son painted. As you can see it worked quite well! The entire sidewalk was his canvas, that"magically" erased itself after a while (thanks to the sun), constantly giving him new work space! My favorite part of this activity... NO CLEAN UP!!!

We used:
-make-up brush
-bucket
-water

You can also use:
-sponges, toothbrushes, or paint brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment