Summer Ruche

Monday, September 27, 2010

Crowns


My son had been begging me to use these sparkly pipe cleaners for a while now, but I never could implement them into our crafts. On one particular day that I was getting a lot accomplished, he was relentlessly begging me to do a craft with him, and it came to me! Trying not to get impatient with him, I ripped off the rubber gloves, fled to the kitchen and tore open the pipe cleaners. In an overly dramatic voice I proclaimed "We're making crowns! What color do you want?!" I started out quickly bending and twisting... then... slowly... I started enjoying myself and carefully (but efficiently) produced 2 neat crowns, and one content little boy. I then went back to scrubbing toilets, but this time as the Queen of Hearts. The small king? He finished out his morning giving orders to the several army men and stuffed animals in his bedroom kingdom.

We used:
-pipe cleaners

No comments:

Post a Comment