Summer Ruche

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mobile


Okay... So this one turned out to be more time consuming than I had originally planned. AND... it just hangs in my son's room, collecting dust. So, this isn't a favorite of ours, just because of the fact that he can't play with it. BUT! On the up side... he had a ton of fun making it! We basically just cut circles out of construction paper, and glued 2 together at varrying lengths on three strings. We then painted all the circles on both sides with glitter glue. Oh! We also strung some beads in between them. It looked a bit sparse, so instead of taking the time to cut, glue and paint, I halved a few large white address labels, and stuck them together on the string, and let Maize pick out and place stickers on all sides of them. Due to my lack of planning on this one, we spent a lot of time, used a lot of stuff, and made a lot of mess. But like I said... my son had plenty of fun, and that's what matters the most to me. :)

We used:
-hanger
-string
-construction paper
-glue
-beads
-glitter glue
-address labels
-stickers

You could also use:
-pretty much ANYTHING!!! This is something you could make even more complicated or much simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment