Summer Ruche

Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Monkey with a sweet tooth!"

So I've been making a lot of cookies recently, and after reading endless recipes, I've concocted my own, delicious recipe, for soft, chocolate-chip-banana cookies, that are fit for any...

          Monkey With a Sweet Tooth!

Ingredients:
2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 cup butter (softened)
1 (3.4 oz) package instant banana cream pudding mix
2 eggs
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semisweet mini chocolate chips

Directions:
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
-Sift together the flour and baking soda, and set aside.
-In a medium bowl, blend together the brown sugar, white sugar, and softened butter.
-Beat in the instant pudding mix until well blended.
-Add the eggs and vanilla next.
-Blend in the flour mixture.
-Stir in the chocolate chips.

Spoon rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, or baking stone, and bake for 10-12 minutes. Edges (and almost all of surface) will turn golden brown.
*Yields: 4 dozen (depending on your "spoon")

                                   ENJOY!


5 comments:

  1. geesh. how do you do this? I can't wait to try out this recipe. YuM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SUPER YUMMY!! (how do I do what??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like it would be really good! you have become a super chef!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you make up your own recipes out of nowhere? Seriously. If I tried to do that, I would need to find a new kitchen to work in.

    but...alas...I sit here munching on a fresh batch (that's right, an entire batch) of banana chocolate chip cookies, thanks to my innovative friend. super yummy and also dairy-free for my girl to enjoy as well (although she claims the dough is way better than the made cookie. I beg to differ.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said, I just try or look at different recipes, and then try to use whatever I already have at home, if it will save me from a trip to the store! Lol! And my husband has quite a sweet tooth (at night anyway). And TA-DA!!

    You have no idea how happy you made me, by trying these cookies! I'm so glad you all enjoyed them! Tell your munchkin that we like the dough a lot too! ;)

    ReplyDelete